- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 3
Vegetarian sandwich recipe with bean sprouts that add more taste to it.
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 6 Brown bread slices
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 medium potatoes (boiled and mashed)
- 1 tbsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp green chilie sauce (or as required)
- 1 tsp oregano seasoning
- 6 crushed black pepper corns
- 6 leaves of lettuce
- 2 medium chopped tomatoes
- Take a mixing bowl and add mashed potatoes, onion, sprouts, some green chilie sauce, salt to taste, oregano seasoning and crushed black pepper corns in it. Mix well to make the stuffing.
- Place the lettuce over the brown bread and spread the stuffing over it.
- Place chopped tomatoes on it.
- Place another brown bread slice over it.
- Make the sandwiches in a toaster until golden in colour.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce and green chile sauce.