- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 5
Noodles fried with vegetables, soy sauce and white vinegar in Indian style.
- 1 package noodles
- 1 Green capsicum, chopped
- 3 Onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Cabbage, chopped
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 1 Green Chili
- 2 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 tsp Green Coriander Leaves, chopped
- Partially boil the noodles in water. Drain, cool under running water and oil them.
- Take chilled water in a large bowl and add the noodles in it. Keep aside.
- Take a deep saucepan, heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil in it.
- Partially fry onions, capsicum, cabbage and carrot in it.
- Add salt, coriander powder, green chili, soy sauce and white vinegar in it. Mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add partially boiled noodles in it. Mix well and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot with chillie sauce and tomato sauce.