- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 40 min
- Serving: 4
Veal Steak Casserole is hearty and satisfying when served with green beans and a mixed salad.
- 1 pound veal steak, cut up
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons green pepper, chopped
- 1 can fried noodles
- salt and freshly ground pepper to season
- Cook veal pieces in butter, covered, for about 20 minutes. Uncover and brown.
- Add flour, milk and green pepper. Season with pepper and salt.
- Bake in a casserole for 1 hour at 350 degrees F. Add noodles and return to oven for 10 minutes.