- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
This veal scallopini recipe is easy to make and goes well with pasta.
- 2 (4 ounce) veal cutlets
- 2 tbsp flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp butter, divided
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, minced
- Flatten cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness. In a ziploc bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper. Add veal, seal bag and shake to coat evenly.
- In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon each of butter and oil. Add veal and cook over medium heat for about 1 minute on each side or until juices run clear. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes until tender while stirring constantly. Spread mushrooms over veal.
- Add broth and sherry to skillet and stir in parsley and remaining butter. Continue for about 2 minutes until sauce thickens. Pour over veal and mushrooms.