- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Varnelli Moka, a fine liqueur derived from espresso beans, and Varnelli, an anise seed-flavored liqueur, are combined with milk and raspberries to create this flavorful combination.
- 1-3/4 ounces Varnelli Moka
- 1/4 ounce Varnelli
- 4 raspberries
- 1 ounce milk
- dash of egg white
- nutmeg to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker and dry shake for 30 seconds to combine.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then vigorously shake for an additional 30 seconds.
- Strain the mixture into the chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a dusting of nutmeg; serve immediately.