- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
A touch of pure vanilla extract is added to this lovely vinaigrette to add wonderful aroma and warmth.
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrots and the zucchini into long, thin strips and then place into a salad bowl along with the salad greens.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, vanilla extract and a few pinches of salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to coat. Serve immediately.