- Prep: 6 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 9 min
- Total: 6 hr 29 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
These pork chops are first marinated in a vanilla brine mixture for at least 6 hours before being grilled and served with caramelized peaches. A wonderful summer meal to enjoy with friends and family.
- 4 nonenhanced boneless pork loin chops, cut 3/4 to 1 inch thick (about 1 lb.)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 large peaches halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1 tablespoon horseradish mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Place the water, 1 tablespoon sea salt, sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Put the pork chops into a large Ziploc bag and then pour in the vanilla mixture. Marinate the chops for at least 6 hours, turning the bag occasionally to ensure even distribution of the marinade.
- Prepare the grill on medium heat.
- Coat the cut sides of the peaches with the brown sugar and then drizzle with the olive oil. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the preserves, mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Remove the chops from the brine, discard the brine and coat with the preserve mixture.
- Grill the chops for 9 minutes, turning once halfway through the grilling time, and grill the peaches for 6 minutes, also turning once halfway through the grilling time.
- Serve the pork chops with the grilled peaches and a side of cole slaw.