- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Creamy Kaluha mixed with espresso and vanilla vodka make the ideal combination for this delicious dessert cocktail.
- 2 ounces chilled espresso
- 3 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1/2 ounce Kaluha
- Ground cinnamon to garnish
- Add the espresso, vanilla vodka and Kaluha to a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for about 5 seconds and then strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with some freshly ground cinnamon and serve immediately.