- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 22 min
- Total: 32 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Close your eyes and slowly sip this creamy coffee beverage. You’ll think that you have been transported to a Parisian café in spring.
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 3 cups hot, strong brewed coffee
- Pour the half-and-half and milk in a saucepan over low heat, and then add the sugar, the vanilla bean seeds and the vanilla bean.
- Simmer for 20 minutes and then remove the vanilla bean and discard.
- Meanwhile, evenly divide the coffee between 4 mugs.
- Vigorously whisk the milk mixture for 1 minute and then pour into the prepared mugs with the coffee. Serve immediately.