- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
A simple pound cake, pudding and strawberry layered trifle dessert.
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant French vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bakery pound cake, sliced and divided
- 1/2 cup sherry, divided
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced and divided
- Whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare the pudding according to the instructions.
- Spread half of the cake into the bottom of a 8-inch crystal bowl. Pour half of the sherry over. Top with half of the strawberries and half of the pudding. Repeat the layers.
- Chill for several hours or overnight. Top with the whipped topping before serving.