- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
The after dinner drink is the best of the night; guests will have full bellies from the delicious eats and rosy cheeks from laughing and imbibing all evening. Clink mugs and spread your holiday cheer with this saucy spin on a coffee cocktail. For an extra special treat, serve with almond biscotti.
- 8 cups coffee, regular or decaf
- 4 teaspoons vanilla dairy coffee creamer
- 4 shots of almond liqueur (like Amaretto)
- 1 can whipped cream
- Brew coffee as normal.
- Add 2 cups coffee, one teaspoon vanilla dairy creamer and one shot almond liqueur to a mug. Stir. S
- hake can of whipped cream and add a dollop to each mug.