- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4
This delicious coffee dessert is full of vanilla flavor.
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 pack vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- Take a mixing bowl and beat heavy cream in it until stiff.
- Cover the beaten cream and refrigerate.
- Take boiling water and add espresso powder in it. Mix well to dissolve it.
- Take coffee mugs and add one scoop of vanilla ice cream in each.
- Pour 2 tablespoons espresso mixture over each scoop in mugs.
- Place a dollop of beaten cream over each top.
- Serve immediately.