- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
When preparing this cocktail, you can either shake or stir it to blend. Shaking adds a bit more dilution of the ingredients, while stirring gives the beverage a more vibrant color.
- 2 ounces Gin
- 1/2 ounce Sweet Vermouth
- 1/2 ounce Campari
- Sliced oranges to garnish
- Put a cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the orange slices, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the pre-chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the orange slices and then serve immediately.