- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Barman Chad Arnholt of the Back Bay Social Club in Boston Massachusetts, is the brain behind this unique champagne cocktail made with Averna Amaro, rum, Aperol and bitters.
- 1 tablespoon Averna Amaro
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 tablespoon Aperol
- 2 dashes mole bitters
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- 3 ounces champagne
- Place a champagne flute in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put all of the ingredients, except for the champagne, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Top the drink with the champagne and serve immediately.