- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4-6 People
You are going to savor global flavor with this delicious tortellini salad. Pack a picnic and take this along. Serve it for dinner or enjoy it for lunch. The creamy cheese in the tortellini pasta marries beautifully with the peppers and corn. You will be dreaming of sitting on a Tuscan countryside when you take your very first bite!
- 1 package cheese tortellini
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounce) fresh cut peeled, diced tomatoes
- 1 can (11 ounce) Mexican corn
- Red and green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly torn basil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- Boil the pasta. Set it aside to drain.
- Mix the tomatoes with the basil, garlic and oregano.
- Add the Mexican corn, red and green bell peppers and red wine vinegar.
- Stir all of the ingredients, mix them well and refrigerate. Serve the dish cold.