- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Pears and cream cheese flavor Under the Emerald Sea Salad.
- 1, 16 ounce can pear halves
- 1, 3 ounce package lime flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2, 3 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- Drain pears, reserving 3/4 cup syrup. Dice pears and set aside. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add reserved syrup and lemon juice. Pour 1 1/4 cups into an 8 by 4 inch loaf pan. Chill until set but not firm, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile blend remaining gelatin with cream cheese beating until smooth. Add pears and spoon into pan. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Unmold and garnish as desired.