- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 People
Wherever you are, one sip of sweet, frozen margarita transports you to sunny, warm beach where you can almost feel your toes in the sand and smell the salty aroma of the ocean. Take a mental vacation right now with this ultimate frozen strawberry margaria, made with frozen strawberries and mangos, blue agave tequila, Grand Marnier and a dash of freshly squeeze lime. A vacation never seemed so close!
- 6 ounces of blue agave tequila (like Jose Cuervo)
- 2 ounces of Grand Marnier Orange Liqueur
- 8 ounces of frozen strawberries in syrup
- 4 ounces of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 ounces of frozen mango
- Sugar for the rim
- Fill a blender with ice (halfway full) and add tequila, Grand Marnier, strawberries, mango and lime juice. Blend on low until blended, about 2 - 3 minutes.
- Wet the rim of chilled margarita glasses with water. Pour sugar onto a plate and rub the rim of the glass into the sugar to coat it. Pour margarita into the glass and garnish with fresh lime.