- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 20-30
Ultimate Spinach Balls are the ultimate, easy make ahead appetizer. Just what you want to get you through a hectic holiday season. Freeze the spinach balls and store them in bags in the freezer for when you need them.
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 3 cups Pepperidge Farm herb stuffing mix
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup margarine, melted
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together with the drained spinach. Roll into balls the size of a walnut. Freeze balls on a baking sheet. Store frozen balls in bags in freezer.
- Bake frozen spinach balls at 375 degrees F for 15-18 minutes. Serve immediately. This recipe makes approximately 100 balls.