- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 18 servings
A surprisingly quick and easy creamy pineapple filled orange chiffon dessert.
- 1 bakery orange-chiffon cake
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Slice the cake into 3 layers.
- Combine the pineapple, juice, pudding and whipped topping. Spread evenly between the layers and over the top of the cake. Sprinkle the almonds over. Chill.