- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
An ideal appetizer to pass around at a summer party, these plum tomatoes are stuffed with prepared chicken salad.
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chicken salad
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons sliced fresh chives
- Cut the tomatoes in half and then scoop out the middles with a melon baller or small spoon.
- Carefully spoon each tomato half with chicken salad and then place on a serving platter.
- Sprinkle the tomatoes with the pepper and the chives and serve.