- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Crisp snow peas and green beans made a vibrant and delicious combination. Serve this simple spring side with any main dish meal, as its mild and slightly sweet taste compliments all dishes.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3/4 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place the olive oil into a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the green beans and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour the water into the pan, cover, and cook for about 4 minutes or until all of the water has evaporated.
- Stir in the snow peas; add a pinch of salt and pepper and sauté the mixture for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.