- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Rum, rye and brandy are combined to make this rich and robust cocktail, while the addition of fresh lemon juice adds a touch of bright flavor and an enjoyable citrusy aftertaste.
Recipe originally appeared on Summitsips.com, photo by Randy Hanson.
- 1 ounce white rum
- 1 tablespoon rye whiskey
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1 lemon zest twist to garnish
- Pre-chill a cocktail glass by placing it into the freezer for 5 minutes.
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.