- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr 20 min
- Total: 6 hr 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow-cooked chicken tenders and cheesy veggies with bow-tie pasta.
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, quartered
- 3/4 cup chopped, roasted red peppers
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded American cheese
- 1 tablespoon marinade for chicken
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups cooked bow-tie pasta
- Mix together the chicken, artichoke hearts, peppers, American cheese, marinade and soup in a greased slow cooker. Cook covered for 6-8 hours on low.
- 20 minutes before serving, stir int he cheese, hot pasta and season with salt and pepper.