- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Galliano is an Italian liqueur with a light yellow color and herbal flavor. Try it in this sparkling beverage.
- 1-1/4 ounces Galliano
- 2-1/2 ounces sparkling apple juice
- 8 ounces chilled Prosecco
- Place the Galliano and the apple juice in a cocktail shaker and then fill halfway with ice.
- Stir the mixture for about 20 seconds until chilled and then strain into 2 champagne glasses.
- Top with the Prosecco and serve immediately.