- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 10 servings
A super-easy white bean dip that can be made quickly for last-minute entertaining. This Tuscan white bean dip is great with toasted pita chips or veggies. For more variety, use the dip as a base for a great sandwich wrap.
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 2 tablespoons of fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, add the beans, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and parsley.
- Process until almost smooth, leaving some chunks of the beans for texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.