- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4
Tuscan Tuna and White Bean Salad is great for lunch.
- 1, 16 ounce can white kidney beans, drained
- 1, 7 ounce can tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- freshly ground black pepper
- In medium bowl, combine first six ingredients. Toss gently to mix well.
- On chilled platter, arrange red onion slices; top with bean mixture. Serve with freshly ground black pepper.