- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4
Salad can be more than just a side dish. This pork and bean salad makes a delicious lunch or light dinner. Serve this salad with wedges of fresh focaccia bread or dinner rolls. This recipe is sponsored by the National Pork Board.
- 2 cooked Balsamic Pork Chops, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 10-ounce package Mediterranean greens (such as escarole, endive, radicchio)
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can cannellini or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 4-ounce jar pimiento strips
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cubed
- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Use the leftovers from <a href="http://sheknows.com/recipes/recipe/balsamic-pork-chops-1">Balsamic Pork Chops</a>.
- In shallow serving bowl toss together all ingredients, except for the parmesan cheese, with dressing.
- Portion onto individual serving plates; top each serving with 1 tablespoon cheese.