- Prep: 2 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 4
All you need with this is a Salad of mixed greens.
- 1 pound chicken legs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can tomatoes cut up
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 cups hot cooked fettuccine
- Rinse chicken and sprinkle with garlic and pepper.
- Add the oil to a skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes or until lightly brown.
- Stir in the tomatoes, oregano and basil.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Serve over the fettuccine.