- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
A great way to use leftover rotisserie chicken from the night before, enjoy this hearty chicken and white bean salad for lunch or with a glass of Italian Pinot Grigio for dinner.
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 15- to16-ounce can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Remove the chicken from the carcass and discard any bones or skin.
- Place the oil, juice and onion into a large bowl and then add a few pinches of salt and a few healthy grinds of fresh pepper.
- Put the beans, celery, parsley, and chicken into the bowl and toss gently to combine. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper, and then cover the salad and let sit for 10 minutes at room temperature to allow flavors to blend.