- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: Makes 4
Surprise the kids with these turkey frank "turtles" on their plates.
- 4 turkey franks
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- 4 hamburger rolls, split and toasted
- 1 cup baked beans, heated
- 4 carrot sticks
- 4 large pitted green or black olives
- Cut the franks in half lengthwise.
- Lightly brown the franks in a skillet with the melted margarine.
- Spread the relish on the bottom bun, add the baked beans.
- Place 2 of the turkey frank lengths in an X on top. Top with the other half of the bun.
- Place the olive on the end of the carrot stick. Insert into the bun for a head.