- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Turking and Stuffing, in a casserole!
- 1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk or water
- 1 bag (16 ounces) California medley frozen vegeatble
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed (optionally use chicken)
- 4 cups herb seasoned stuffing
- 1 cup shredded swiss or cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 11x8 baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Combine the soup and the milk in a large bowl. Mix in the vegetables, turkey and stuffing. Pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.