- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 2
Turkey with Sauteed Spinach is a great one dish meal.
- 2, 6 ounce bags baby spinach
- 12 ounces boneless turkey breast, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons yellow bell pepper, slivered
- 1/2 chicken bouillon cube, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- pinch red pepper flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat until hot, but not smoking.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 1 minute, until lightly golden.
- Cook cubed turkey breast until no longer pink inside and add baby spinach and all remaining ingredients, except nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Partially cover the saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally for 2-3 minutes, until the moisture has evaporated.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the nutmeg, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.