- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 7 min
- Total: 17 min
- Serving: 4
A great way to use left over turkey.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pound cooked turkey breast cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 cup green and red peppers cubed
- 1 cup snow peas, ends and strings removed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- Mix black pepper, paprika and garlic powder in a pie plate
- Roll the turkey strips in the mixture.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of the oil over medium heat.
- Add the turkey and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Set Turkey aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil in the wok or skillet.
- Add the squash, pepprs and peas.
- Stir fry for 4 minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir in the turkey and cook for 2 minutes.