- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 27 min
- Serving: 8 servings
Cheesey turkey and broccoli stuffed turnovers made with Hellmann's real mayonnaise.
- 2 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients except crescent rolls in large bowl. Separate each package crescent rolls into 4 squares; press diagonal perforations to seal. Spoon turkey filling onto center of each square. Fold dough diagonally over filling to form triangles; press edges firmly to seal. Arrange turnovers on baking sheet; brush tops lightly with additional Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise.
- Bake 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.