- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6
Turkey Tetrazzini is a true, creamy, classic family favorite.
- 1, 7 ounce package thin spaghetti
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups milk or half and half
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 1 cup ripe black olives, pitted
- 1 cup canned mushrooms, sliced, drained
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 4 ounces Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package. Rinse under cold water and drain.
- Mix broth, milk, flour, margarine, salt and pepper in large saucepan. Heat to boiling over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil and stir one minutes.
- Stir in spaghetti, turkey, olives, mushrooms and almonds. Spread in an ungreased 9 by 13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F 25-30 minutes until hot and bubbly.