- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4-6 People
Add a little excitement to Thursdays by making it Taco Night! These turkey tacos are lean and healthy with no sacrifice on flavor. The mango salsa is refreshing and perfect for hot days. They just may be your new favorite tacos.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- Taco shells or flour tortillas
- Sour cream
- 1 mango, peeled, sliced and chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Half of 1 red onion, finely diced
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- Prepare the salsa by mixing the mango, avocado, cilantro, red onion and lime together. Set it aside.
- Cook and brown the ground turkey. Drain it. Add the taco seasoning and 1 tablespoon of water. Stir to incorporate the seasonings.
- Spoon the filling into the taco shells or soft tortillas, then top them with the mango salsa and any other toppings you like.