- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 People
This easy turkey taco salad is a great alternative to taco night!
- 1 package lean ground turkey
- 1 taco seasoning packet
- 1 bag pre-washed salad greens of your choice (romaine works well)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- Salsa and sour cream for topping
- Brown turkey in skillet, and add taco seasoning packet according to directions on the packet. Set aside.
- Divide the salad greens among four plates.
- Top the lettuce with the ground turkey, and an even amount of the cheese, green onion, black olives.
- Serve with salsa and sour cream.