- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 4
Use leftover turkey for Turkey Supreme, a creamy broccoli and stuffing casserole.
- 2 packages frozen broccoli spears, cooked and drained
- 2 cans cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup sage flavored croutons
- 2 cups cooked turkey, diced
- 6 slices American cheese
- Lay broccoli in bottom of buttered 2 quart casserole. Spread 1 can soup over broccoli. Next spread croutons over soup, then layer turkey. Put remaining can of soup over turkey and place cheese slices on top to cover turkey. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.