- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 8
The favorites of Thanksgiving can be tasted in Turkey Stuffing Bundles. Make sure to have cranberry sauce available.
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry
- 1, 12 ounce jar turkey gravy
- 2 cups cooked turkey or chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup cooked vegetables (peas, corn, green beans or carrots)
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Mix 1/2 cup gravy with with turkey and vegetables.
- Unfold pastry sheets on lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into 14 inch square and cut into 4--7 inch squares. Place 1/4 cup stuffing in center of each square. Top with 1/3 cup turkey mixture and 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce. Brush edges of squares with water. Fold corners to center on top of filling and pinch edges to seal. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until golden. Heat remaining gravy. Serve with bundles.