- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 3 hr
- Total: 3 hr 20 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Slow cooker ground turkey spaghetti and veggie dinner.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato bisque soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 (7 ounce) boxes ready-cut spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Season the turkey with salt and pepper and cook in a skillet. Transfer to a greased slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients and cook covered for 5-7 hours on low, or 3 hours on high.