- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Turkey breast covered in an orange marmalade sauce.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pound turkey breast
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Grease a skillet with the cooking spray. Cook the turkey breast until browned.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients. Cover and reduce to a simmer. Heat for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
- To serve, slice into thin slices and cover with the sauce.