- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This is a great way to use turkey leftovers from your holiday meal. Serve on a bed of mixed greens or in a pita as a sandwich.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons mango chutney
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups cooked turkey meat, cut into pieces
- 3 scallions, minced
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted cashews
- 1/3 cup dried currants, golden raisins, or halved grapes
- 1 bag mixed salad greens, washed and dried
- In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, chutney and curry with a whisk until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the turkey, scallions, celery, cashews and currants to the mayonnaise sauce and toss to coat.
- Divide the salad greens between 4 plates and top with the turkey salad.