- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 servigns
Dressing stuffed turkey rolls with gravy.
- 1 (6 ounce) box Stove Top dressing
- 1/4 cup margarine plus 1 2/3 cups water
- 6 slices "Deli" turkey, medium thick
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken gravy
- Cook the dressing according to the directions using the margarine and water.
- Scoop the dressing into the center of the turkey and roll up. Arrange seam side down in a casserole dish. Pour the gravy over. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25-30 minutes.