- Prep: 4 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 9 min
- Serving: 4
Piccata is a classic Italian dish.
- 1 pound turkey breast.
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 teaspoon oilive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6 teaspoons capers
- Cut turkey breas crosswise into 3/4 inch thick strips.
- Sprinkle turkey with pepper
- Add the oil to a large non stick skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Add the turkey and garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn the strips and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Pour the lemon juice over capers along with their juice on the turkey.
- Simmer until heated and serve.