- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Turkey, or chicken, dinner made with Hellmann's mayonnaise.
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup apricot or peach preserves
- 1 package (7 ounces) seasoned cube stuffing mix (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1-1/2 cups hot water
- 6 boneless, skinless turkey cutlets or thin-cut chicken breast halves (about 1-3/4 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, mustard and preserves in small bowl; set aside. Combine stuffing mix and hot water until moistened in large bowl; let stand 2 minutes. Spoon stuffing into pan in 6 mounds. Top each mound with turkey, then evenly top with mustard sauce.
- Bake covered 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove cover and bake an additional 5 minutes.