- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Ground turkey meat loaf with mozzarella cheese.
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 (1 ounce) packet dry onion soup
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 4 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Mix together the turkey, soup mix and bread crumbs. Split in half and form 1/2 into a loaf. Sprinkle with the cheese and then top with the other half. Sealing the edges and shaping into a loaf.
- Place in the prepared pan and top with the ketchup. Bake for 45 minutes.