- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
Savor the tanginess from the yogurt and the sweetness from the fruit in this salad.
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 navel oranges
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- 6 ounces cooked turkey breast cubed
- 1 medium red apple chopped
- 1 container of strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Peel oranges.
- Section the oranges.
- Slice kiwis and cut the slices in half.
- Add the oranges, juice, kiwi, apples and turkey to the macaroni.
- In a small bowl stir the yogurt and ginger together.
- Add to the macaroni mixture and stir until coated.