- Prep: 1 min
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr 1 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Slow cooker turkey meat loaf.
- 1 cup herb seasoned stuffing mix, crushed
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup whole cranberry sauce, divided
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- Mix everything together in a bowl.
- Coat the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray. Form the meat mixture into a loaf and place in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- When ready to serve, heat the remaining cranberry sauce in the microwave for 1 minute and serve over the loaf.