- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 4 min
- Total: 14 min
- Serving: Makes 2
Perfect for those Thanksgiving leftovers or any time of year, toasted turkey sandwiches.
- 2 slices raisin bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoons margarine
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 2 slices cooked turkey
- 2 slices swiss cheese
- 2 slices pineapple, well drained
- Preheat the broiler.
- Spread margarine on a slice of toast. Top with the cranberry sauce, then the turkey, cheese and finally the pineapple.
- Broil for 3-4 minutes or until the cheese has melted.