- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: 4
Bobby Flay shares with us how to make turkey fajitas with creamy avocado sauce. It's a great recipe to use leftover turkey after Thanksgiving.
- 1 ripe Hass avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup Hellmann'sÂ® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. diced fresh jalapeno pepper (optional)
- Juice of 1 fresh lime
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 large red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups leftover shredded turkey
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Combine the avocado, mayonnaise, jalapeno pepper and lime juice in a blender or food processor add a splash of water and puree until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Scrape into a bowl.
- Heat the oil in a large sautÃ© pan over high heat. Add the onion and pepper and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the cumin and cook for 1 minute. Add the turkey and cook until just heated through and stir in the cilantro.
- Place the tortillas on a plate and cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on high heat for 40 seconds to warm through. Put some of the turkey mixture in the center of each tortilla, drizzle with some of the Creamy Avocado Sauce, roll and eat.